Sunday, April 8, 2018

What I'm Doing...

I'm planning out my week. The next few weeks are going to be crazy busy. 

I'm eating homemade meatloaf today. That was the large lunch. We have leftovers for supper and for lunches tomorrow. I like making larger lunches so that it covers at least lunches the next day. It's the easy, no-brainer prep for Monday lunches.

I'm drinking lots of water and coffee. Yesterday, I brewed some green tea and put orange slices in it with no sweetener. I liked the change.

I'm wearing layers. I started out with long sleeves this morning. Went to short sleeves for the afternoon, but now the sun is going down it's getting cooler so I'll probably put long sleeves back on.

I'm wanting to go on a vacation, but it's going to be a few months before that can happen. We're still waiting to see what's going to happen with DH's job.

Have a great week!