Saturday, October 14, 2017

10...Wait...25+ Favorite Movies for Halloween

With Halloween slowly getting closer, I started thinking about my favorite movies for Halloween. My list of 10 has grown to a list of 25+, because some of the movies are part of a series.

Here are my favorite movies for Halloween:

  • The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • The Mummy (all three with Brandon Fraser)
  • Bram Stoker's Dracula
  • Hocus Pocus
  • It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (I think I've seen this every year since I was a child.)
  • Coraline
  • Sleepy Hallow
  • The Craft
  • Practical Magic
  • Halloweentown (all the movies)
  • Monster House
  • Hotel Transylvania
  • Dracula Untold
  • Blade 
  • Fright Night (the original...haven's seen the remake)
  • The Haunting
  • Silver Bullet
  • Maximum Overdrive
  • The Haunted Mansion
  • Carrie (original with Sissy Spacek)
  • Rose Red
  • The Addams Family
  • Beetlejuice
  • Night of the Comet
  • Cat's Eye
What are some of your favorite movies for Halloween?