Friday, January 13, 2017

2017 Goals

In my world, 2016 was the year of changes! I had several books I planned to write but huge life events took over and my plans were pushed aside.


My 2016 memories:

  • Birth of grand baby
  • Sold the house
  • Moved to a much small place
  • Published 2 books and a box set

My 2017 plans:

  • More stories for Bryant Station Curves, Reluctantly Undead series, Briary Creek Wolves, Brimstone Heat, and Tangled Fates.
  • The final story in Bryant Station Curves, which will be book 9, will be published later this year.
  • A new series set in Bryant Station and based on characters you will meet in Surviving Ivy, book 8.
  • January: Joy's Forever, book 7 of Bryant Station Curves was released in ebook. The paperback will be out in a few weeks.


I have put together a very ambitious book release schedule. I say it is ambitions because I still work full time at the day job.

I'm excited about the New Year! I've set up a new calendar system to track my writing and goals so that I stay on schedule.

I hope the new year is wonderful for you!