Friday, December 26, 2014

Looking Back at 2014

 I decided to take a look at my 2014 goals before I sit down and start writing my new ones.

This was a busy and emotional year. DH spent part of the summer in and out of the cardiologist's office and hospital. It was a scary and stressful time, but we made it and things are looking better. The child has a new career that he enjoys. It just takes him away from home weeks at a time, but it is as it should be.

My 2014 GOALS

  • Writing Goals
    • Start a new series.
      • Started the Reluctantly Undead series. Have the first book in the Briary Creek Wolves series coming out in 2015.
    • Outline books 5-8 of the Bryant Curves series.
      • I have books 5, 6, and 7 in various stages of the outline process.
    • Write 4 to 5 books.
      • Wrote 3 books (Abby's Heart, Reluctantly Undead, and Saving Courtney).
    • Start blogging more. 
      • This is up and down. It still needs work.
  • Health Goals
    • Eat more fruits and vegetables.
      • I have worked on incorporating more vegetables into the dishes I cook.
    • Cook more chicken and fish.
      • I have added more chicken and turkey to my diet, and have increase the amount and kinds of fish in my diet. I need to find new recipes.
    • Go back to the gym.
  • Other Goals
    • Start doing cross stitch and embroidery again.
    • Take more pictures. 
      • I have taken a lot more pictures, but I have used my phone more than my camera.
    • Take a vacation.
      • We actually managed to go on two smaller vacations. It was nice.
    • Decorate for the holidays. 
It was not a bad year when it comes to my goals. I have some things I need to work on, but I'm happy with what I have achieved.
 
How did your goals for 2014 go? Did you achieve some of them or did some goals get away from you and remain undone?