Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Writing Update


Reluctantly Undead is up and live. I'm excited about the story. I've started "tinkering" with the plot/outline for the next book int eh Reluctantly Undead series.

I"m doing a final read through of the outline for the next Bryant Station Curves story. I've made a few tweaks to the outline. I want the plot as solid as i can get it before I start writing. In the next few days, I will start the story. I'm excited about it. I got to go down memory lane for one of the locations in the story.

I'm working on ideas for several other books/series. My ideas book has scribbles and notes all over the place.

I'm trying to figure out marketing ideas/strategies. This is definitely not my area of expertise. I need to look into asking other bloggers to help get word out about my stories.

I'm planning June and July blog calendars. My goal is to get better at planning blogs, scheduling them, and writing blogs.