Thursday, April 10, 2014

Questions and Answers

Have you ever had one of those days where your brain does a huge hiccup and afterwards you can't remember where you put something?

I'm having one of those moments.

I do a huge amount of writing by hand. I've always got paper, a composition book, or spiral notebook with me at all times. And pens? You can pretty much name a color, and it's probably in my bag. Well, to make a long story short, I can't find the article I wrote. It's not in any of my normal "writing" places. As soon as I quit looking for it, the pesky paper will turn up. Argh!!!

Since I can't find the original piece, here's a Q and A.

What are you currently working on?
I'm working on the edits/rewrites of the first book in a new series called The Undead Right now, I only have two books planned. The series is not one of the planned series I'm developing, but rather one of those stories in which the character won't leave you alone until the thing is written.

Does it have a title?
I'm still working on the title. The manuscript has the working title of Undead 1, which is more of an identification than a title.

What is the genre?
The story is a vampire romance.

What's the story about?
There's a gorgeous vampire, a muscular werewolf, vampire hunters, and a curvy girl thrown into the middle of it all.

What other other stories are you working on?
I finished the outline for book 4 in the Bryant Station Curves series. In a week or so, I will read through it and fix any "holes" in the plot and make sure timelines are correct. I now have a binder full of information about the characters, timelines, and other such stuff.
And as always, I'm working on other story ideas.